Tuesday 19 July 2016

Selection of Items Made - Gallery

A Few Things I Have Made

Some people have not seen my Facebook page, Kwee, https://www.facebook.com/kweecreations/
This selection of photos is to give an idea of what I can make and sell, and give an idea of my general costs. Most of my creations are one-off or at least very limited edition, so prices vary, but I try to keep things affordable and reasonably consistent.

Please feel free to contact me on this blog or the Facebook page, or email: kweecreations@gmail.com

Thank you for viewing my creations.
Catherine

Cat bag, sold

Cat top, given as gift

Bird bag, given as gift

Bird bag, given as gift

I made this evening bag to use for my son's wedding, but then had to change the shoes (sprained ankle!) so I made a different evening bag for the wedding. This black bag is made from a remnant of an unusual piece I bought in an op shop and used for a shift dress.

My first attempt at patchwork. It's my multipurpose carry bag.

Mauve evening bag, sold. I have more of this fabric. An evening purse like this would be $25-30, depending on the fabric and/or embellishments.

Purple evening bag in progress.
Ipad bag, given as gift

Purple evening bag I used for my son's wedding

Patchwork not yet made into a carry bag - open to offers!

My own shoulder bag, before a pen leaked and left a huge stain.

My re-vamped shoulder bag, after the stain. The new double pocket is so useful, I'm actually grateful the pen leaked!

Reversible bag donated to a fundraiser

Reversible bag in pretty blues, $25



One of my favourites, given as a gift

Tulle added to child's skirt, sold

Child's skirt in vintage fabric, sold

Lightweight travel bag with zip closure, given as gift

Reversible bag, sold

Orange patchwork carry bag, $35, sold

Orange patchwork carry bag, $35, sold

A couple of favourites, left one given, right one sold

Short infinity scarves (this style $15)

Short infinity scarf (this style $15)

Short infinity scarf (this style $15)

Mid-length infinity scarf (this style $15)

Short infinity scarf (this style $15)

Short infinity scarf (this style $15)

Short infinity scarf (this style $15)

Short infinity scarf (this style $15)

Short infinity scarf (this style $15)

Short infinity scarves (this style $15)

Black and white, short infinity scarf, $15
Floral mid-length, $15

Short infinity scarf, sold (this style $15)

Long infinity scarf worn doubled, sold

Long infinity scarf, sold (this style $20)
Baby sleep mat, made as a gift.
A similar item would be $30-40, depending on the fabric and design specifications.


Given as gift. A similar one would cost $45.

$15

No comments:

Post a Comment